Unexpected recognition from a classy and insightful blogger has sparked a fire of motivation in what started only as a mess of thoughts that looked to be going nowhere.
Thank you Swiss-Ami-Mum from The Starting End for nominating/awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.
The blogging world has helped me to find a calm in writing pieces that best reflects my neurosis. Having others interpret those pieces however they see fit and appreciating those words for what they are to them, is just a bonus. I write for myself, for peace of mind, but find myself smiling when the “Like” button gets a click. It tells me that someone out there is thinking “Yeah, I know what you mean”.
7 facts about myself…I will probably learn something about myself during this.
1. I’m afraid of the dark. Always have been and don’t see it changing anytime soon.
2. I believe in Mermaids as much as the Catholics believe in God.
3. I am Married to a perfect human being who I will happily gloat about in public. He deserves it.
4. My Mum inspires me to keep writing when I tell myself it is a wasted attempt at a talent.
5. I love watching Walt Disney Classics.
6. I lived and worked in Thailand for 1 year. It was amazing.
7. I live in a rural Mining town in Western Australia
Please check out the following Bloggers/Writers that I enjoy and see where it takes you.
If, like me, you have no idea what the Versatile Blogger Award is then please follow the link below for more information.
MERMAIDS!!!!!! You are TOOOOOOOOO sweet lol!!!!! That was so much fun to read 😀