Unexpected recognition from a classy and insightful blogger has sparked a fire of motivation in what started only as a mess of thoughts that looked to be going nowhere.
Thank you Swiss-Ami-Mum from The Starting End for nominating/awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award.
The blogging world has helped me to find a calm in writing pieces that best reflects my neurosis. Having others interpret those pieces however they see fit and appreciating those words for what they are to them, is just a bonus. I write for myself, for peace of mind, but find myself smiling when the “Like” button gets a click. It tells me that someone out there is thinking “Yeah, I know what you mean”.
7 facts about myself…I will probably learn something about myself during this.
1. I’m afraid of the dark. Always have been and don’t see it changing anytime soon.
2. I believe in Mermaids as much as the Catholics believe in God.
3. I am Married to a perfect human being who I will happily gloat about in public. He deserves it.
4. My Mum inspires me to keep writing when I tell myself it is a wasted attempt at a talent.
5. I love watching Walt Disney Classics.
6. I lived and worked in Thailand for 1 year. It was amazing.
7. I live in a rural Mining town in Western Australia
Please check out the following Bloggers/Writers that I enjoy and see where it takes you.
If, like me, you have no idea what the Versatile Blogger Award is then please follow the link below for more information.